Board of Education Meeting Schedule
The L'Anse Creuse Public Schools Board of Education meetings are held the third and fourth Monday of each month. The first meeting will be the Committee of the Whole Meeting at 2:30 p.m., and the second meeting of the month will be the Regular Board of Education Meeting at 6:30 p.m. (unless noted otherwise). Both Meetings are held in the Harry L. Wheeler Community Center and Administrative Offices located at 24076 Pankow Boulevard, Clinton Township. Please click on the link below for the full schedule.
2019-2020 Board Meeting Schedule
District Calendar & Building Schedules
The district calendar for the 2019-2020 school year has been established through a tentative agreement with the teachers union. Below are the important changes and highlights. We have also attached a user-friendly calendar.
- The first day of school is a half day on September 3rd.
- There is no school on Election Day, November 5th.
- Thanksgiving break begins on November 27th. School resumes December 2nd.
- Winter break begins on December 23rd. School resumes January 6th.
- Mid-winter break begins on February 17th. School resumes February 18th.
- Spring Break begins on April 6th. School resumes April 13th.
- There is no school for Memorial Day on May 25th. School resumes May 26th.
- The last day of school is a half day on June 12th.
Please use the calendar below to select the calendars you would like to view. You can also change the view from Month view to a List View .