Board of Education Meeting Schedule
The L'Anse Creuse Public Schools Board of Education meetings are held the third and fourth Monday of each month. The first meeting will be the Committee of the Whole Meeting at 2:30 p.m., and the second meeting of the month will be the Regular Board of Education Meeting at 6:30 p.m. (unless noted otherwise). Both Meetings are held in the Harry L. Wheeler Community Center and Administrative Offices located at 24076 Pankow Boulevard, Clinton Township. Please click on the link below for the full schedule.
2019-2020 Board Meeting Schedule
District Calendar & Building Schedules
The district calendar for the 2018-2019 school year has been established through a tentative agreement with the teachers union. Below are the important changes and highlights. We have also attached a user-friendly calendar.
- The first day of school is a half day on September 4th.
- There is no school on Election Day, November 6th.
- Thanksgiving break begins on November 21st. School resumes November 26th.
- Winter break begins after a half day on December 20th. School resumes January 3rd.
- Mid-winter break begins after a half day on February 15th. School resumes February 19th.
- Spring Break begins end of day on March 29th. School resumes April 8th.
- Memorial Day weekend begins after a half day on May 24th. School resumes May 28th.
- The last day of school is a half day on June 13th.
Please use the calendar below to select the calendars you would like to view. You can also change the view from Month view to a List View .