Community Use Registration and Application
If you are interested in renting an LCPS facility and/or field, please follow the application process below, and it will take you through the necessary steps in processing a request. Thank you for your support in helping to maintain a safe environment for our students, staff, and L’Anse Creuse community members.
Community Use LOGIN (Please review the instructions below.)
There are two steps to your first-use application:
First-time users must complete registration by establishing a user ID and password.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the window, click on "Login to Request Facility Use."
- If you have not already created an account, click on "Create One" to register. Registration is processed by a program administrator, who will email you when your registration has been completed (usually within 24 hours).
- After you have received confirmation that your registration is complete, you will enter your use application through the Community Use program application.
It is important that you review all provisions of the Rules Governing Use of School Facilities, which are also explained on the Community Use site.
Effective March 23, 2023, all payments for the use of facilities should be made via SchoolPay, which accepts credit, debit, e-checks, or payment via a PayPal account. An invoice will be emailed to you with a link for payment. This email will come from Julie Hauff in the Business Office.
Provisions for Use
It is the policy of the L'Anse Creuse Public Schools to approve the use of district buildings and grounds by properly organized and responsible groups when the use of facilities does not interfere with the daily school student routine or any school-sponsored student activity. The priority for the use of district facilities is listed below. Please note that, at any time, L’Anse Creuse Public Schools retains the right to revoke or displace your previously-approved use for use by groups of greater priority. Generally, prioritization is as follows:
- School Use
- Community Education
- School Booster Groups
- Other Government Organizations (Parks & Recreation)
- Community Groups
For-Profit Organizations will be accommodated as space permits.
Outdoor Fields & Facilities
Fields and Ball Diamonds are not Available for use until April 15.
Special message regarding request for use of athletic fields... Requests for Spring/Summer use of athletic fields should not be submitted prior to January 1st of the current school year. Requests submitted prior to this date will be declined, as district athletic calendars for spring and summer activities will not be finalized before this date. Requests for elementary fields may be approved sooner, than requests for middle school and high school athletic fields. District athletic schedules for middle school and high school buildings will not be finalized before March 1st. All requests for fields and ball diamonds are first come, first served.
Please note that no individual or group is permitted entry into any L'Anse Creuse Public Schools building without an approved use request, which has been approved and activated through Community-Use. All inside events are monitored by a designated representative of the district, generally a building custodian, groundskeeper, security officer, or building aide. This may be at an additional cost to the requester.
Special Use Facilities
The John R. Armstrong Performing Arts Center, Pools, and Football Stadiums are considered "special use." In some instances, a special contract may be required due to liability, costs, and scope of services. Please review the Fee Schedule for the posted rates and contact to discuss, as follows:
L'Anse Creuse High School
Ryann Stocker, Athletic Coordinator
L'Anse Creuse High School - North
Britt Paige, Athletic Coordinator
John R. Armstrong Performing Arts Center
Sean Carrico, Director
District Swimming Pools
Form A - Request to Hold a Fundraiser
Events associated with fundraising will not be approved without the completion of this form. Use of facilities for fundraising purposes is restricted to events that support district programs, clubs, booster clubs, PTOs, or any other group that is defined as a district affiliate, which is the sole discretion of the Superintendent or designee. All proceeds must be payable to and processed by L'Anse Creuse Public Schools. Consideration may be given to groups that serve the best interests of the L'Anse Creuse Public Schools community at the sole discretion of the Superintendent or designee.
Please note the following important information.
- Athletic fields are available for rental April 15 - Oct 14. They are closed for community use from Oct 15 - April 14 in order to encourage restorative growth of the turf.
- Varsity Fields will be made available for game and tournament use only. Standard fields and campuses will be made available for practice.
- Rental fees do not include the cost of Grounds personnel for field grooming. A 2-hour minimum prep fee may be required for weekend use. (See annual letter to district patrons.)
- $25 Service Project in Lieu of Rental is a special rate for nationally-recognized youth service organizations (such as Scouts), and must be paid at the time of application. The $10 application fee is included in this rate.
- $10 Application Fee applies to all other applications and will be added to your invoice. Please do not pay in advance.
- The following district affiliates are exempt from rental fees: PTOs, Booster Clubs, school or district student groups or clubs, district athletics, staff meetings or building activities, municipal elections, and any other group, as designated by the district administration, to be in service to the community.
- All groups are responsible for reimbursing the district for any costs associated with overtime of personnel staffed to provide support to an event.
- Payments should be made using SchoolPay online payment system.
- Letter to District Patrons Using Athletic Fields and Grounds
For questions regarding policy, or assistance with quotes or rates, or completion of forms, please contact:
L'Anse Creuse Business Office
Requests for use of rooms or equipment, should be directed to the Building Administrators or their Secretaries. Please see school contact information below.
John Armstrong Performing Arts Center
(586) 783-6520, x 1356
Wheeler Community Center/Administration
(586) 783-6300, x 1206
(586) 493-5250, x 1010
(586) 493-5230, x 1010
(586) 783-6460, x 1010
(586) 493-5280, x 1010
(586) 493-5210, x 1010
(586) 783-6450, x 1010
South River Elementary
(586) 783-6480, x 1010
(586) 493-5640, x 1010
(586) 493-5630, x 1010
L’Anse Creuse High School
(586) 783-6400 ext. 1213
High School - North
(586) 493-5270, x 1213
Middle School - Central
(586) 783-6430, x 1111
Middle School - East
(586) 493-5200, x 1110
Middle School – North
(586) 493-5260, x 1110
Middle School – South
(586) 493-5620, x 1110