(Pool water temperature is maintained at 80 degrees)
- L'Anse Creuse High School - Pool (HS Pool), 38495 L'Anse Creuse Rd., Harrison Twp.
- L'Anse Creuse High School North - Pool (HSN Pool), 23700 21 Mile Rd., Macomb
**Please note that effective immediately, you must enter through the front door of either high school for all swim programs. Be prepared to sign-in and show I.D. when utilizing the pool while students are in session. All doors will remain locked.
Please view the brochure on our main page for current swim dates. Below are the swim classes/programs offered through the Community Education Department.
Children's Swim Classes
The Community Education Swim Program offers swim classes for infants 6 months and up and extends all the way to the competitive swim level.
- Registration Required for all youth swim classes.
- Lessons are held at both high school locations.
Adult and Senior Swim Fitness Classes
- No Registration Required for classes listed below.
- You can purchase a $50 punch card at either pool or at the Community Education Department.
- All classes offer a $3 per class drop in fee as well.
Water Walking Exercise
$50 Punch Card or $3 Drop In Fee. Offered only at HS Pool Only. A self-directed class that helps to increase cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, muscle tone and range of motion. Great for beginners, post-rehab and anyone who wants to stay fit while reducing impact on joints. Water shoes recommended.
Senior Water Exercise
$50 Punch Card or $3 Drop In Fee. Offered at both locations.
A low-to-moderate intensity aerobic workout with a minimum of 25 minutes of aerobic conditioning. Increase your flexibility, promote greater range of motion of joints and improve cardiovascular fitness. Water shoes recommended.
$50 Punch Card or $3 Drop In Fee. Open to all. Children under 6 years of age, must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian. Only water toys and swim aids used in Community Swim Program lessons are permitted. Pool supervisor will distribute and collect at pool managers discretion. Only U.S. Coast Guard approved life preservers will be allowed.
$50 Punch Card or $3 Drop In Fee. Adult swimmers (ages 18 & older) who wish to swim laps, build endurance, perfect strokes or improve time are welcome. Limited availability.