The Mission of L’Anse Creuse Public Schools is to create a challenging collaborative learning community which prepares all students for success in a global society.
L’Anse Creuse Public Schools prides itself on being a place where:
- Students are challenged to be innovative and critical thinkers while being celebrated for their diversity and individual contributions.
- Staff strives to build relationships with students while promoting a safe nurturing environment for all to learn and grow. Teachers support problem solving and higher level thinking while engaging students in technology.
- Community members, businesses and alumni partner to provide real world experiences for our students.
- Parents collaborate with staff to help students achieve their full potential by supporting lifelong learning.
We believe in:
- high academic and behavioral expectations for all learners,
- a safe nurturing learning environment,
- instruction that prepares students for a global society,
- each student’s individual strengths and abilities,
- fiscal responsibility,
- respect for all individuals,
- collaborative partnerships with community members, parents and teachers,
- the importance of district tradition and history.