Welcome to LCHS
Our mission is to educate, build character and instill integrity in every student so they are able to make a seamless and successful transition to post-secondary education or employment and become productive members of this ever-changing global society.
Lancer Country is a community where all stakeholders are accepted, valued and respected as individuals. Stakeholders demonstrate the core beliefs of Learning, Community, Honor and Service daily in order to shape educational plans, actions and programs.
SENIOR PAINTED PARKING SPOTS
- Cost: $20 (this is in addition to the parking permit fee)
- To pay for a painted parking spot, please logon to Payschools NOTE: YOU MUST PAY FOR A PARKING PERMIT IN ORDER TO PURCHASE A SPOT TO PAINT.
- See Mr. Doroh in Room 136 to select your parking spot to paint. Students may only pick from the spots that are numbered.
- Please read through all of the information carefully. If you should have additional questions beyond what is provided, please email Mr. Doroh.
We look forward to seeing the creativity come alive again in the front parking lot in Lancer Country!
22-23 Parking Permits
If your child will be driving to school at any point throughout the 22-23 school year, a parking permit must be purchased in order to do so.
Parking Permits are $30.00
Parking permits are processed electronically only.
In order for a parking permit to be issued to your student, please complete the following. Payment and all of the required information must be submitted before a parking permit will be issued.
- Login to Payschools to pay for your parking permit
- Access the 22-23 Parking Permit Form, completing the required areas and submitting pictures of the students driver's license and the vehicle registration of each vehicle that needs to be permitted.
- The parking permit will be distributed to your student during school once it is processed.
If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Trombley in the Main Office.
LCHS Homecoming Pep Assembly (students & staff only)Date: Sep 29Calendar: LCHS Calendar
LCHS Homecoming Spirit WeekDate: Sep 29Calendar: LCHS Calendar
2022-2023 Bell Schedules
Daily Bell Schedule
First Hour: 7:11am-8:16am
Second Hour: 8:22am-9:22am
Third Hour: 9:28am-10:28am
Fourth Hour: 10:34am-12:04pm
- A Lunch: 10:34am-11:04am
- B Lunch: 11:04am-11:34am
- C Lunch: 11:34am-12:04pm
Fifth Hour: 12:10pm-1:10pm
Sixth Hour: 1:16pm-2:20pm
Early release bell schedule
WEDNESDAY (beginning 9/14/22)
First Hour: 7:11am-8:01am
Second Hour: 8:07am-8:57am
Third Hour: 9:03am-9:53am
Fourth Hour: 9:59am-11:29am
- A Lunch: 9:59am-10:29am
- B Lunch: 10:29am-10:59am
- C Lunch: 10:59am-11:29am
Fifth Hour: 11:35am-12:25pm
Sixth Hour: 12:31pm-1:20pm
HALF DAY BELL SCHEDULE
1st Class: 7:11am-8:45am
2nd Class: 8:56am-10:30am
Final Exam Bell Schedule
1st Exam: 7:11am-8:50am
2nd Exam: 9:02-10:41
CLASS OF 2023
COMPLETED SAFETY DRILLS
COVID REPORTING FORM
In an effort to streamline Covid-19 cases that are being reported, the district has created an electronic reporting form for students that have tested positive for Covid-19.
- If your child should test positive for Covid-19, please use the following link to
access & complete the Covid-19 Reporting Form. https://lcps.formstack.com/forms/l_anse_creuse_public_schools_covid_reporting
- Once your information has been submitted, a notification will be sent to Ms. Brooks, LCPS CDC Representative & to LCHS. You do not need to call LCHS to report that your child has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Ms. Brooks will contact you with your child's quarantine dates.
- Your child's absences will be marked accordingly based on the information provided in the reporting form.
Should you have a general question regarding Covid-19, please email Ms. Brooks or contact her at (586) 783-6300 ext. 1120.
LANCER LOCKER ROOM
Store Hours: Monday-Friday, 10:38 am to 12:08 pm (A, B and C Lunches)
Have questions, comments or requests?
Lancer Locker Room or call 586-783-6400 ext. 2650
We carry a variety of Lancer apparel!
MME-HOW TO READ YOUR CHILD'S SCORE REPORT
Students are able to submit tips 24/7 by telephone, text, email, mobile application, and via a web-based form.
Tips can be filed on a wide range of issues, including:
- planned school attacks
- weapons at school
- gang activity
For more information and resources, please visit the LCPS OK2SAY Page
PANDEMIC EBT Students with Free/Reduced Lunch
SCHOOL DISTRICT CALENDAR
Access to our School District Calendar