Peachjar - Electronic Flyer Distribution
Our district cooperates with approved community partners by posting eflyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
Submit a Flyer for Distribution
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit Pearch Jar Website
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Org. (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Please contact Alex McNair with Peachjar with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
L’Anse Creuse Board of Education Policy 9700
RELATIONS WITH SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
Distribution/Posting of Literature
No outside organization or staff member or student representing an outside organization may distribute or post literature on that organization's behalf on District property either during or after school hours without the permission and prior review of the Superintendent or designee.
The Superintendent or designee shall establish administrative guidelines which ensure that:
- criteria established in Policy 5722 - Student Publications and Productions - are used to make a decision regarding materials that students seek to post or distribute;
- distribution or posting of materials employees wish to distribute on behalf of an employee organization comply with the terms of negotiated, collectively-bargained agreements;
- no materials from any profit-making organization are distributed for students to take home to their parents or posted to the District web site unless authorized by the Superintendent or designee;
No student shall be required to take any of the flyers/notices placed in the literature/distribution rack/table, and the rack/table shall contain a clear notice that the Board does not support or endorse any of the organizations and/or activities/events identified in the flyers/notices.