Class of 2024
Charlie Wenzel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Scapini: email@example.com
iNFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
DATES AND DEADLINES
March 31, 2023 - 1/2 day early dismissal - Spring Recess begins
April 10, 2023 - School reopens; Full day for student
April 12-13, 2023 - PSAT, SAT & Workkeys - Specific schedules will be given at a later date.
May 3, 2023 - LCN Spring Concert
May 5, 2023 - LCN Spring Choir Concert
May 10, 2023 - No School for all students
May 26, 2023 - 1/2 day early dismissal for students - Memorial Recess begins
May 30, 2023 - School reopens - Full day for students
June 12, 2023 - Final exams; 1/2 day for students
June 13, 2023 - Final exams; 1/2 day for students
June 14, 2023 - Final exams; 1/2 day for students - Last day of school
22 credits required
4 in English
4 in Math
3 in Science
3 in Social studies
1 in PE/Health
1 in Visual/Performing Arts
2 World Language
30 Hours Community Service
Community Service Learning
LCHS North, Community Service
Carolyn A. Hosler, (586) 493-5270 ext. 1230
Junior Parking Permit
Parking Permit Application Process:
Parking Permits will not be available prior to Crusader Day.
- Complete the Parking Permit Application and bring to Mrs. Paquette in the Main Office . (If purchasing after Crusader Day)
- Complete payment on the parent portal or bring $30.00 cash payment to Mrs. Paquette in the Main Office. (If purchasing after Crusader Day)
- Additional documents required for registration:
Valid Driver's License
Purchase Receipt or $30.00 Cash Payment.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE VALID AND CURRENT. BE SURE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS WELL IN ADVANCE; SECRETARY OF STATE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
TO OBTAIN A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE AND APPLY FOR A PARKING PERMIT YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Held a Level 1 Learner's License for at least six months.
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Successful completion of Segment 2 of an approved driver education program.
- Pass a Driving Skills Test.
DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, PARKING PERMITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.