Class of 2024
DATES AND DEADLINES
November 22, 2022 - Full day for students - Thanksgiving Recess begins at end of day.
November 28, 2022 - School reopens - Full day for all students
December 11, 2022 - LCN Winter Concert - JAPAC, 3 PM
December 19-30, 2022 - No School for all students.
January 2, 2023 - No School
January 3, 2023 - School reopens – Full day for all students
January 16, 2023 - No School - Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday Observance
January 25-27, 2023 - Final Exams - 1/2 Day of School
February 17, 2023 - 1/2 day early dismissal for students, Mid-Winter Recess Begins
February 23, 2023 - School reopens – Full day for all students
March 1, 2023 - No School
March 9, 2023 - 1/2 day early dismissal - Parent Teacher Conferences
March 31, 2023 - 1/2 day early dismissal - Spring Recess begins
April 10, 2023 - School reopens; Full day for student
April 12-13, 2023 - PSAT, SAT & Workkeys - Specific schedules will be given at a later date.
May 10, 2023 - No School for all students
May 26, 2023 - 1/2 day early dismissal for students - Memorial Recess begins
May 30, 2023 - School reopens - Full day for students
June 12, 2023 - Final exams; 1/2 day for students
June 13, 2023 - Final exams; 1/2 day for students
June 14, 2023 - Final exams; 1/2 day for students - Last day of school
22 credits required
4 in English
4 in Math
3 in Science
3 in Social studies
1 in PE/Health
1 in Visual/Performing Arts
2 World Language
30 Hours Community Service
Junior Parking Permit
Parking Permit Application Process:
Parking Permits will not be available prior to Crusader Day.
- Complete the Parking Permit Application and bring to Mrs. Paquette in the Main Office . (If purchasing after Crusader Day)
- Complete PaySchools Payment or bring $30.00 Cash Payment to Mrs. Paquette in the Main Office. (If purchasing after Crusader Day)
- Additional documents required for registration:
Valid Driver's License
PaySchools Receipt or $30.00 Cash Payment.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE VALID AND CURRENT. BE SURE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS WELL IN ADVANCE; SECRETARY OF STATE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
TO OBTAIN A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE AND APPLY FOR A PARKING PERMIT YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Held a Level 1 Learner's License for at least six months.
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Successful completion of Segment 2 of an approved driver education program.
- Pass a Driving Skills Test.
DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, PARKING PERMITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.