LCHS-North Counseling Office
****Please make sure to have access to your school email and check it daily, as many times counselors will respond to appointment requests through email.****
Lori O'Neal ext. 1209
Eileen Clark ext. 1216
Danielle Kelly ext. 1206
Ann Merkel ext. 1222
Kim Criner ext. 1208
Jodi Shock ext. 1236
Deanna Hammes 586-765-0465
Records Phone Number: 586-493-5270 x1221
Counseling Office Fax Number: 586-493-5276
Schedule change form WINTER 2021
To request a schedule change with your assigned counselor please click here.
**NO REQUESTS FOR TEACHERS, CLASS HOURS, OR LUNCH TIMES**
**ALL SCHEDULE CHANGE FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JANUARY 28TH.**
Senior honors project applicants
Check Back for Updates - Coming Soon
FOREIGN EXCHANGE PROGRAM
After-school tutoring options for 2020-2021 academic year
Click here to register
When: Tuesday's, Wednesday's, & Thursday's
Where: Media Center
Time: 1:10pm - 2:10pm
Open to all students
Limited - 20 students per day
Computers available for use
Transportation NOT provided
If you are interested in having your student work with a private tutor, please contact your student's counselor directly for available private tutors.
This year there are several steps to your AP Registration.
- Make sure you have a College Board account.
- Sign into College Board using your College Board account login.
- Join the class using the join code your teacher provided. (make sure the class that pops up when you do this is the right one!)
- Fill out registration information. (you only have to do that once, no mater how many exams you are taking).
- Make your payment for each exam on Payschools by 02/26/2021.
Payment can be made online at the time of registration with a credit/debit card. The payment stub that can be printed at the end of the on-line registration process explains how to mail in a personal check/cashier's check/money order for payment. If you have any questions, please email Ann Merkel.
- 10/31/20 You must be registered on College Board
- 2/26/21 $100 Payment per exam due
- 5/3/21 - 5/14/20 Exam Dates
$100 per exam - regular
$53 per exam if you receive free/reduced lunch.
The location for testing will NOT be LCN.
We will communicate the location, once we have one.
On test day you will be except from all classes.
You must be able to get to and from the test location.
NO BUSSES ARE PROVIDED.
Course Syllabi and Teacher information
- AP Language and Composition Teacher -Melissa Scapini Grade levels - 11, 12
- AP Literature Teacher - Kitty Reifert - Grade Level - 12
- AP Calculus AB Teacher - Kayla Gramer Grade levels - 12
- MST Calculus AB Teacher - Jim Nuechterlein
- MST Calculus BC Teacher AnnMarie Duncan
- Statistics Teacher John Pizzo
- MST Statistics Teacher Laurie Ferrari
- AP Biology Teacher - Aimee Cesarz Grade levels - 10, 11, 12
- MST Biology Teacher - Chandler Missig & Jim Nuechterlein
- AP Chemistry Teacher - Sara Strozewski Grade levels - 11, 12
- MST Chemisty Teacher - Allison Garmo
- AP Physics 1 Teacher - Carrie Zaitz Grade levels - 10, 11, 12
- MST Physics C Teacher - Rhonda Diliberti
- AP U.S. History Teacher - Dawn Hannawi Grade levels - 10, 11, 12
- AP Government and Politics Teacher - Scott Boice Grade levels - 10, 11, 12
- AP Economics Teacher - Mike Lynch Grade levels - 10, 11, 12
- AP World History Teacher - Terry Ebury Grade levels - 11, 12
- AP Human Geography Teacher - Dan Pardi Grade levels - 9, 10, 11, 12
- AP Psychology Teacher - Becky Lammers Grade levels - 11, 12
Not available for 2020-2021
Honor Cord Application
A list of honor cord awardees has been compiled without the need for students to complete an application this spring. Students will be notified by email about the cords that they have been awarded. If you have a question regarding a specific cord, please contact your teacher directly.
**Check back for 2020-2021 updates**
Cord Contact Email (for questions)
Community Service Carol Hosler firstname.lastname@example.org
Vocal Music (Choir) Mitchell Osadchuk email@example.com
English Lisa Macomber firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Management Diane McDonald email@example.com
Link Crew Susan Roggeman firstname.lastname@example.org
Math Deana Patterson email@example.com
Mu Alpha Theta Kayla Hagel firstname.lastname@example.org
National Art Honor Society Dena Mell email@example.com
Science Sara Strozewski firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Honors Project Lori O'Neal email@example.com
Social Studies Terry Ebury firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Council Rosa Hough email@example.com
Technology Kelli O'Connell firstname.lastname@example.org
World Language Darrel Johnson email@example.com
Honor cords will be awarded at the Honors Convocation in Spring 2021.
Honor Cord Colors
- Art ~ Light Green
- Band ~ Dark Green
- Business ~ Royal Blue
- English ~ White
- Life Management ~ Teal
- Link Crew ~ Red & White
- Mathematics ~ Purple
- Mu Alpha Theta ~ Purple & Gold
- National Art Honor Society ~ Rainbow
- Perfect Attendance ~ Black & Gold
- Science ~ Burgundy
- Senior Honors Project ~ Light Blue
- Social Studies ~ Navy Blue
- Student Council ~ Silver
- Technology Education ~ Burnt Orange
- Vocal Music ~ Pink
- World Language ~ Red
- Community Service Cord~ Red, White & Blue - Over 80 Hours Are Required
Honor Cord Criteria (updated 05/2020) - Requirements for each honor cord
Senior Honors Project
SENIOR HONORS PROJECT PARTICIPANTS: JOIN THE SHP 2020 REMIND GROUP TO ASK QUESTIONS AND RECEIVE IMPORTANT REMINDERS AND UPDATES. TEXT @2bdkaa to 81010.
Check back for dates for 2020-2021 school year
- What is a Senior Honors Project?
- Who may participate?
- Example Placements.
- How does it work?
- What are the benefits?
Students on academic or attendance probation will not be approved for participation in the Senior Honors Project.
Check back for Summer 2021 Programs!
Counseling Office Staff
Shawna Waters, ext. 1221
Student Records, Student CA60 Files, Transcripts
Ty (Robert) Reid, ext. 1205