2020-2021 Pankow Bell Schedule
2020-2021 Pankow Bell Schedule - Early Dismissal
LC UNITED CHARITY WEEK
PARENT MEETING INFORMATION
Information will be available at a later date.
Parking Permit Application Process:
- Complete the Parking Permit Application and bring to Mrs. Paquette in the Main Office.
- Complete PaySchools Payment or bring $30.00 Cash Payment to Mrs. Paquette in the Main Office.
- Additional documents required for registration:
- Valid Driver's License
- Vehicle Registration
- Vehicle Insurance
- PaySchools Receipt or $30.00 Cash Payment.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE VALID AND CURRENT. BE SURE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS WELL IN ADVANCE; SECRETARY OF STATE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
TO OBTAIN A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE AND APPLY FOR A PARKING PERMIT YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
Held a Level 1 Learner's License for at least six months.
Be at least 16 years old.
Successfully complete Segment 2 of an approved driver education program.
Pass a Driving Skills Test.
DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, PARKING PERMITS AND PAINTED PARKING SPACES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Homecoming ticket sales will begin on Friday, September 18. Price will be $25.00 and can be purchased during all lunches and on PaySchools. Starting Monday, September 20, they can also be purchased before and after school in Mrs. Hough's room (122). The dance is Sat. Oct. 2nd. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
Guidelines for Dress Specifics for acceptable dance attire are as follows:
- For young ladies, strapless dresses or those with spaghetti straps are permitted for this occasion (“cocktail”, “tea length”, or “floor length”).
- Dresses need to be of a modest length and should be no shorter than mid-thigh. The dress should not contain cutouts which expose bare skin at the mid-drift or other areas. The dress cannot be low-cut, sheer, or revealing. Please stress modesty.
- Young ladies are encouraged to bring their dress to the office prior to the dance if they have any question about its appropriateness.
- For young men, a suit with shirt and tie or dress pants with a button-down shirt (tie is optional), jeans are permitted as this is an informal dance.