About - Pankow Center
We believe . . .
- Enhancing each student’s inherent talents, unique abilities, and personal experiences increases student success.
- Student success can be measured in a variety of ways.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are developed through diverse opportunities and real-life experiences.
- In upholding high expectations for each student by recognizing his or her unique abilities.
- Differentiated instruction recognizes diverse cognitive, physical, and emotional needs of each student.
Mission Statement: Invest in Success.
All members of the Frederick V. Pankow Center offer unique abilities and perspectives. We provide opportunities, foster talents, nurture relationships, and prepare students to contribute and succeed in an ever-changing world.