Pankow Center Academics
All programs follow the district’s policies of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, height, weight, martial status, handicap or disability in all activities and employment. In addition, arrangements can be made to ensure that the lack of English language skills is not a barrier to admission or participation.
The Frederick V. Pankow Center offers programs in:
- Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- Math, Science and Technology (MST)
- Performing Arts (PA)
For general information about these programs, contact:
Frederick V. Pankow Center
24600 F.V. Pankow Blvd.
Clinton Township, MI 48036-1306
Phone: (586) 783-6570
Special Education Resource Room Staff
Teacher Consultants and Transition Support
- Amy Moore
- Susan Myers
We Are All About The Students!
- Career technical/academic support through the student's individual IEP accommodations.
- Work collaboratively with CTE/MST/PA staff for successful student progress.
- Individual Educational Plan (IEP) - CTE/MST/PA teacher input provider.
- Support of students within LCPS's attendance policy.
- Educational Development Plan (EDP) - Career Cruising placement of students' in their CTE classes.
- Resume and job application support.
- High school to college or trade school transition services with the help of the Department of Human Services/Michigan Rehabilitation Services.