North MS Academics
Middle School - North students believe and agree that...
- Learning is the number one priority of Middle School - North students.
- Middle School - North is a special time and place in our lives for friendships, activities, sharing, caring, learning and growth.
- Middle School - North students are always on time and prepared for class.
- Allowing for individual differences, Middle School - North students always show respect and pride for each other, their staff and their school.
- Middle School - North students help make their school and community clean, safe, supportive and drug-free.
Citizenship description: Click link below
In order to access Schoology parent access, all parents/guardians will need to register for a Schoology account using the Parent Access Code received for their child. If you did not receive your Schoology Parent Access Code, please reach out to your child's teacher. While Schoology is able to be utilized in all browsers, it does tend to work most smoothly in Chrome.
To sign-up for a Schoology parent account:
Go to www.schoology.com
Click "Sign Up" at the top of the page and choose "Parent."
Enter your Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you will receive.
Fill out the form with your information.
Click "Register" to complete.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you are automatically associated to your child. Parent Access Codes are unique to each student, but can be used to make multiple parent accounts. You can also add additional children to your account using the "Add Child" button.
Directions to reset Unified Classroom Parent accounts to Power School:
Please note: The APP we used last year is no longer valid. This will need to be deleted from your device. Follow the directions above.
Sixth grade students and new enrollments need access codes to set up a parent account to access your students Power School. Feel free to email Mrs. Breece @ email@example.com for this information: