Student Resources - Burdi
National Library of Virtual Manipulatives
- Oochy goes to the Fair Help him match shapes at the fair!
- Matching Shapes with Krog Drag and drop the shape on the correct match.
- Astronomy Shape Match Click and drag objects to match shape outlines.
- Put it on the Shelf Replace the question mark with the shape that matches the outline below.
- Molly's Shape Game Click and drag shapes to place them where they belong.
- Catch the Colors Click the colors as they pop up to get a high score.
- Gamequarium Learn colors and shapes from this highly interactive site.
Beginning Numeral Counting
- Bees and Honey Click on the correct number of bees and bee hives (great for mouse skills).
- Count the Ants - Count the ants and pick the number.
Recognizing Number Words
- Name that Numeral Read the number word and pick the number that matches.
- Put it on the Shelf Match the numerals with their corresponding number word.
- Patternmania Look at the pattern and decide what comes next.
Starfall Learn to read using this highly interactive site.
- Clifford's Confusable Letter Drag the words to the box that begins with the same letter.
- Alphabet Action Click on a letter to hear its name and see its picture.
- Paw Park Alphabet Matching Match the capital letter to the lower case letter.
- Clifford's Sound Match Drag the pictures that begin with a designated sound to the box.
- The ABC Game Pick the object that starts with the letter shown at the top of each page.
- Digby Mole's Word Game Click on the word that begins with the same letter as ___.
- Hedgie's Alphabet Listen to the name of the picture and find the word that matches.
- Letters and Pictures Click on the objects that start with each letter of the alphabet shown on the left.
Sounding Out Words
- Make a Word - Find the vowel that fits in the CVC word to make a new word.
- SeeNSpell- Short Vowels - Spell out the C-V-C word that names the picture.
- Alphabet Zoo The animals at the zoo are all mixed up; help put them back in order!
- Reggie Loves to Rhyme Help Reggie find the matching rhyming words.
Fun and Games
Coloring and Drawing
- Crayola: Hundreds of interactive and printable coloring and drawing activities.
- TuxPaint: This downloadable drawing program provides hundreds of creativity opportunities for kids ages 3 and up.
- PBS Kids: Hundreds of interactive games, stories, and activities featuring characters such as Arthur, Clifford, and Franklin.
- Sesame Workshop: From the creators of Sesame Street, this site contains numerous activities and games featuring characters kids know and love!