Welcome, teachers! This page is designed to provide you with valuable resources pertaining to lesson planning, professional development, and much more! If there is a site you often use and do not see it here, please contact Mrs. Allen to have it listed on the teacher resources page.
Higher Level Thinking
- The Creative Educator: This online version of Tech4Learning's print magazine contains numerous articles on how to use creativity tools to facilitate higher level thinking.
- Getting Acquainted with the Essential 9: By Robert J. Marzano, this article provides explanations of the Essential 9 Instruction Strategies as well as applications in which to use them.
- Inspiration Software Inc.: This website by the Inspiration/Kidspiration software company provides numerous resources searchable by grade level. It also allows you to download a state standards match, letting you match Michigan standards to lesson plan ideas.
- Eduscapes: Interactive games, online training modules, and lesson plan ideas.
- E-learning for Kids: Numerous cross-curricular activities suited for SMARTBoard use.
- Internet4Classrooms: An extensive list of resources, including lesson plans and templates for SMARTBoard users.
- SMARTBoards in Elementary Classrooms: Contains links to several teacher created lesson plans utilizing the SMARTBoard.
Recipes4Success: Tons of lesson plans, Tech4Learning technology help, and more!
TWICE: A comprehensive database of videoconferencing listings.