Registration Information & Refund Policies
- Visit the Community Ed Website.
- If you are a first time user, you must set up an account.
- Call (586) 783-6330 to register using VISA, MasterCard or Discover.
- Office Hours are 8:30am - 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
To register in person visit the Community Education Office, at The L'Anse Creuse-Wheeler Community Center and Administrative Offices, 24076 F.V. Pankow Blvd., Clinton Twp., MI 48036 (S. of Hall Rd/E. off Gratiot) from 8:30am - 4:00pm Monday through Friday. Summer hours vary.
Send the registration form along with a check payable to L'Anse Creuse Community Education, or if you wish to use your credit card, we accept VISA, MasterCard or Discover.
Fax your registration form filled out with your credit card information to (586)466-7515.
Receipts are only sent to valid email address or you are welcome to come to our office for a receipt.
There is a service fee of $25.00 for all returned checks.
Registration Policy and Procedures
The Community Education department does not mail, fax registration confirmations or call to confirm your registration. You will be called only if a class is canceled, re-scheduled or is filled to capacity. If a class is canceled you will receive a full refund.
- A receipt for your class registration can be obtained at the Community Education office located at L'Anse Creuse-Wheeler Community Center and Administrative Offices, 24076 F.V. Pankow Blvd., Clinton Twp., MI 48036. If you have a valid e-mail address, our office can e-mail a receipt to your e-mail address.
- Classes and programs may have limited enrollment and are determined by room size, capacity, technology available, teacher to student ratios for individual programs and classes. Please refer to class descriptions or call the Community Education department to check.
- If a class reaches a "filled" status you will be notified and then added to a wait list. When space becomes available community education office staff will contact you to process your registration and payment. Registrations are processed in the order they are received at the community education office. Register early to secure your place in a class or program!
Additional Registration Information
- Age Minimum: No one under 16 years of age will be admitted to classes for adults.
- Supplies: Please DO NOT purchase materials until you have contacted our office to verify the class is being held. Tuition fee is for the class only. All fees for materials, supplies, kitchen fees, books, etc. are extra.
- Inclement Weather: If LCPS are closed due to inclement weather, community ed classes held in the district buildings, are canceled. Please check your local news station for updates or the L'Anse Creuse Public Schools website (www.lc-ps.org). Trips will go on as scheduled unless you are notified.
- Class Cancellation: We will attempt to make-up classes if building schedules permit. Register early to avoid cancellations!
Why should I register Early?
- To ensure you or your child have a place in a class or program.
- To avoid canceled classes or program due to low enrollments.
- To allow the community education department time to prepare for additional classes or programs if possible.
Refunds must be requested by calling the Community Education office at (586) 783 6330 before the second class meets. No refunds will be granted after the second class meets regardless of enrollment date, lack of attendance or health reasons.
No refunds are issued for one night classes.
No refunds are issued for trips and tours.
A $7.00 service fee per person, per class will be deducted from all requested refunds; $25.00 service fee for extended trips per person.