Welcome to LCHS-North
"L'Anse Creuse... a community where all people work together so that everyone succeeds."
The mission of the L’Anse Creuse High School-North community is to prepare all students to be knowledgeable and contributing members of society. With a commitment to excellence, we will provide all students with the essential learning needed to be successful in life, encouraging all to become lifelong learners.
- State Blue Ribbon Exemplary School
- National Blue Ribbon School
- Michigan Green School Evergreen Status
Frequently called numbers:
- Counseling Office: ext. 1215
- Sign in-out, Late arrivals: ext. 1214
- Athletics Office: ext. 1213
- Attendance: ext. 1270
- Community Service: ext. 1230
- Main Office: Option 3
- Main office: (586) 493-5275
- Counseling/Records: (586) 493-5276
7:15 a.m. - 2:20 p.m.
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Math Tutoring 2:25 PM to 3:15 PMMath TutoringJan 232:25 PM to 3:15 PMRoom 109LCHS-North
1/2 Day -Final Exams Hours 1 & 2Jan 24LCHS-North
1/2 Day -Final Exams Hours 5 & 6Jan 26LCHS-North
Email addresses are required for every student. Report cards, progress reports, school and district messages and all other important parent information will be emailed through school messenger only!
Please email Debbie Verkest or call 586-493-5270, ext. 1210 to provide or update your email address.