Class of 2023
Leah Sanders: email@example.com
information and annoucements
Sign up for our Class of 2023 Remind by texting the code @lcn2023 to 81010 or entering the code in the Remind app! Updates on events and fundraisers will be posted here!
DATES AND DEADLINES
January 26 - 28, 2022 - 1/2 Day of School - Exams
February 2, 2022 - No School for students
February 9, 2022 - Parent Class Meeting
February 18, 2022 - 1/2 Day of school - Mid-Winter Recess begins
February 21, 2022 - No School - Mid-Winter Break
March 10, 2022 - 1/2 Day Early Dismissal- Conferences
March 11, 2022 - 1/2 Day Early Dismissal
March 25, 2022 - 1/2 Day Early Dismissal
April 2 - 10, 2022 - No School - Spring Recess
April 13 - 14, 2022 - PSAT, SAT & Workkeys - Specific grade level schedules will be given at a later date.
April 15, 2022 - No School for students- Good Friday
May 4, 2022 - No School for students
May 27, 2022 - 1/2 Day Early Dismissal - Memorial Recess begins
May 30, 2022 - No School for students - Memorial Day
June 14 - 16, 2022 - 1/2 Day Early Dismissal - Exams
22 credits required
4 in English
4 in Math
3 in Science
3 in Social studies
1 in PE/Health
1 in Visual/Performing Arts
2 World Language
25 Hours Community Service
JUNIOR PARKING PERMIT
Parking Permit Application Process:
- Complete the Parking Permit Application and bring to Mrs. Paquette in the Main Office.
- Complete PaySchools Payment or bring $30.00 Cash Payment to Mrs. Paquette in the Main Office.
- Additional documents required for registration:
- Valid Driver's License
- Vehicle Registration
- Vehicle Insurance
- PaySchools Receipt or $30.00 Cash Payment.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE VALID AND CURRENT. BE SURE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS WELL IN ADVANCE; SECRETARY OF STATE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
TO OBTAIN A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE AND APPLY FOR A PARKING PERMIT YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Held a Level 1 Learner's License for at least six months.
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Successful completion of Segment 2 of an approved driver education program.
- Pass a Driving Skills Test.
DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, PARKING PERMITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.