L’Anse Creuse Public School will engage students in real-world experiences that develop life-long learners to be successful in a technological and dynamic global society.
- Sub-Goal: Through curriculum, instruction and use of technology, LCPS will provide learning experiences that develop creative problem solvers, critical thinkers, communicators, and collaborators.
- Sub-Goal: LCPS will provide multiple levels of support for the diverse needs of students and targeted professional development for all staff.
- Sub-Goal: LCPS will create opportunities for students to analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information related to local and global issues.
The Student Experience Goal
L’Anse Creuse Public Schools will provide all students within our community with opportunities and experiences that encourage and challenge them to reach their personal best.
- Sub-Goal: LCPS will create engaging and innovative learning experiences, supported by enrichment opportunities and interventions that promote student growth and academic success.
- Sub-Goal: The LCPS community will enhance student life by offering a diverse selection of extracurricular opportunities that match the interests of our students through the arts, athletics, clubs, and student leadership.
L’Anse Creuse Public Schools will ensure financial stability while maintaining high quality educational programs and services for all.
- Sub-Goal: LCPS will balance the budget, ensuring revenue meets or exceeds expenses while maintain the fund balance at 5 to 10% of the annual operating budget.
- Sub-Goal: LCPS will optimize enrollment to allow efficient building utilization.
Community Goal - "WE ARE L'ANSE CREUSE!"
L’Anse Creuse Public Schools will strengthen our evolving identity where all community members celebrate successes, promote community pride and believe and support that L’Anse Creuse is the home of the best students, parents and educators.
- Sub-Goal: LCPS will plan, build and support community involvement with parents, business, government, local agencies, staff, students and educational institutions as an assembly of informed advocates for public education.
- Sub-Goal: LCPS will develop a hometown campus feel that includes all of our educational facilities within the 37 square mile district footprint.
- Sub-Goal: LCPS will support all forms of diversity by promoting a climate of acceptance through awareness and education.
- Sub-Goal: LCPS will develop a partnership with families, students and educators to create a nurturing environment that ensures each student achieves his/her personal best.