Edmentum courseware resources
- Accessing Guided Notes in Courseware: Guided notes are just one of the many support features available to students in Courseware.
- Getting Started in Edmentum Courseware: Go on a virtual tour of a day in the life of your child as an Edmentum Courseware student.
- Navigating the Courseware Platform: Get acquainted with the Courseware platform including how to navigate the dashboard, how to track your progress and much more!
- Review your Quiz Answers: After you've completed your quiz, use this document to review your answers to determine which questions you answered incorrectly.
- Student Orientation: Familiarize yourself with Courseware in this brief tutorial. Learn how to find classes, assignments, and more.
- Student Tools: Learn how to take advantage of a variety of student success tools offered in Courseware.
- The Courseware Learning Experience: Walk through a sample course to understand the Courseware interface.
Edmentum Courseware has been chosen as the virtual learning program for our 6-12 students. If you've opted in to virtual learning, you should have received a letter containing your child's login and password information. If you have not yet received the letter, you can access a copy with generic login information here.
To access Edmentum Courseware from home:
- Go to: https://auth.edmentum.com/External/Challenge?provider=Microsoft (It will redirect to a Microsoft sign-in page.)
- Enter your Student Username. Your student username consists of your student number plus the first three letters of your last name, followed by @lc-ps.orgFor example: email@example.com
- Enter your Password. Your student password is your birthdate starting with the 4-digit year, then 2-digit month, and then 2-digit day. (i.e., YYYYMMDD)
- Click on ‘Log In.’
- On the home page you will see a list of Active Assignments.
- Access your courses under Active Assignments by clicking on the All Activities button found on the bottom left of a course card.
- Once inside a course, you can View Instructions, filter activities by progress, and click on individual assignments to begin and/or complete work.
If you are experiencing issues signing in, please try this alternate method:
- Go to https://login.edmentum.com.
- Enter LACPS2 in the Account field.
- Enter your district username in the User Name field. Your district username consists of your student number followed by the first three letters of your last name. (Note: do NOT include @lc-ps.org at the end)
- Enter your password. Your password is your birth date starting with the 4-digit year, then 2-digit month, and then 2-digit day (i.e., YYYYMMDD).
- Click the Log in to Edmentum button.
Click the "Need Help?" button on the left to chat with a certified L'Anse Creuse teacher. Edmentum chat support is available from 7:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
We can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our Technology Support page.