The Federal Government instituted a program to help student families, with-in certain income guidelines, to apply for subsidized meals (Free or Reduced Meals). Applications and an instruction sheet may be picked up at any District Building. Help may also be obtained by calling (586) 783-6550 ext. 1115.
You may obtain an application at any one of our schools.
- All new applicants are FULL PAY until you receive a letter determining your status.
- Parents/Students are responsible for the cost of their meals, until approved.
- Returning Free/Reduced students must reapply, after July 1st using new green forms.
- Only One application Per Household is needed.
- All students must be listed on application.
- We suggest applying online at: www.lunchapp.com