Skip to page body Home About Us Schools Departments Board of Education Parents


  • Does your child have problems at school or in other social settings?
  • Do you think your child may be using alcohol or other drugs?
  • Have teachers or friends suggested your child might need counseling?

CARE’s Student Assistance offers families the opportunity to receive a thorough assessment for children who are experiencing substance use or mental health problems.

Students and their families who are experiencing substance use/mental health concerns and meet certain criteria can meet with an experienced and licensed clinician to gain insight to their problems and receive assistance in gaining access into the most appropriate treatment option depending on the level of care needed by the youth.

Last updated: 4/16/2012 3:08:31 PM