Jeff Glombowski, (586) 783-6420 ext. 1200, email@example.com
Dean of Students:
Raymond Henderson, (586) 783-6420 ext. 1201, firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula Rose, (586) 783-6420 ext. 1210, email@example.com
Main Office Secretary:
Lani Coyle, (586) 783-6420 ext. 1211, firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday ,Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 7:25 a.m. - 2:51 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:25 a.m. - 1:54 p.m.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Student Handbook 2014-2015
All Students who plan to attend the Pellerin Center for the 2014-2015 School year must be present to update enrollment information.
Our program recently earned continuing NCA/CASI accreditation status after a two-day Quality Assurance Review. NCA accreditation is rare among adult and alternative education programs. To date, This accreditation confirms our commitment to providing quality educational services to our students.
For high school completion students under the age of 20. ALL New Students MUST attend an Orientation Prior to Registering for Classes.
NOTE: Student placement is on a first come-first served basis. Some older students with low credits may be placed in our FastTrack Program (see the Center for Lifelong Learning tab on the lc-ps.org website for more details).
- We are a non-traditional high school experience with a L'Anse Creuse diploma. For more information on Riverside Academy, please call (586) 783-6420
- The L’Anse Creuse Riverside/Adult Education Center houses a unique blend of courses for the non-traditional learner.
- L’Anse Creuse Adult and Alternative Education Accepting Students. Please call for more details (586) 493-5680 ext. 1210.
- Riverside Alternative Education for students ages 14-19 is accepting new students NOW.
- Adult Education for students over the age of 20 by September 1. Please call for more details (586) 493-5680 ext. 1210.