FLU SHOT CLINIC
We will be having a flu shot clinic on Thursday, October 27th, 2016. All students that would like to participate will need to pick up a form from the School Activities Office, fill it out and return it to school NO LATER than Monday, October 24th, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact the main office.
Jeff Glombowski, (586) 783-6420 ext. 1200, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean of Students:
Raymond Henderson, (586) 783-6420 ext. 1201, email@example.com
Secretary to the Director: Lynette Swiben (586) 783-6420 ext. 1210 firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Office Secretary: Jennifer Barnes (586) 783-6420 ext. 1211 email@example.com
Monday through Friday: 7:27 a.m. - 3:09 p.m.
Early Release days ONLY: 7:27 a.m. - 10:53 p.m.
*Please refer to the 2016-2017 School Calendar below for Early Release days*
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
**Please feel free to visit and like our page on Facebook. **
Please visit the following link for information regarding your student's breakfast and lunch menu along with other important nutritional information: http://lc-ps.nutrislice.com/
Student Handbook 2016-2017
All Students who plan to attend the Pellerin Center for the 2016-2017 School year must be present to update enrollment information.
Our program recently earned continuing NCA/CASI accreditation status after a two-day Quality Assurance Review. NCA accreditation is rare among adult and alternative education programs. To date, This accreditation confirms our commitment to providing quality educational services to our students.
For high school completion students under the age of 20. ALL New Students MUST attend an Orientation Prior to Registering for Classes.
NOTE: Student placement is on a first come-first served basis. Some older students with low credits may be placed in our FastTrack Program (see the Center for Lifelong Learning tab on the lc-ps.org website for more details).
- We are a non-traditional high school experience with a L'Anse Creuse diploma. For more information on DiAnne M. Pellerin Center, please call (586) 783-6420
- The L’Anse Creuse DiAnne M. Pellerin Center/ Adult Education Center houses a unique blend of courses for the non-traditional learner.
- L’Anse Creuse Adult and Alternative Education Accepting Students. Please call for more details (586) 493-5680.
- The DiAnne M. Pellerin Center Alternative Education for students ages 14-19 is accepting new students NOW.
- Adult Education for students over the age of 20 by September 1. Please call for more details (586) 493-5680.