Principal: Paul Lasala
Associate Principal: Kevin Blum
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. (half days)
7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Half Day on Friday March 31st
Dismissal at 11:15 AM
Spring Break Begins at Dismissal
Students return on Mon. April 10
Like us on Facebook and keep up on all the LCMS-South news & activities!
State Blue Ribbon Exemplary School
National Blue Ribbon School
Michigan Green School
The purpose of Middle School - South is to prepare our students to succeed in a changing world by becoming lifelong learners. All of our students are challenged with high expectations to meet their full potential by:
- Developing the ability to read and comprehend a variety of materials.
- Developing the ability to write effectively in various formats.
- Developing the ability to solve problems.
- Developing the knowledge to use technology appropriately.
- Developing habits of cooperation & responsibility.
- Developing attitudes of respect & citizenship.
Video about MS-S