Registration Policy and Procedures:
The Community Education department does not mail, fax registration confirmations or call to confirm your registration. You will be called only if a class is cancelled, re-scheduled or is filled to capacity. If a class is cancelled you will receive a full refund.
- A receipt for your class registration can be obtained at the Community Education office located at L'Anse Creuse-Wheeler Community Center and Administrative Offices, 24076 F.V. Pankow Blvd., Clinton Twp., MI 48036. If you have a valid e-mail address, our office can e-mail a receipt to your e-mail address.
- Classes and programs may have limited enrollment and are determined by room size, capacity, technology available, teacher to student ratios for individual programs and classes. Please refer to class descriptions or call the Community Education department to check.
- If a class reaches a "filled" status you will be notified and then added to a wait list. When space becomes available community education office staff will contact you to process your registration and payment. Registrations are processed in the order they are received to the community education office. Register early to secure your place in a class or program!
Additional Registration Information:
- Age Minimum: No one under 16 years of age will be admitted to classes for adults.
- Supplies: Please DO NOT purchase materials until you have contacted our office to verify the class is being held. Tuition fee is for the class only. All fees for materials, supplies, kitchen fees, books, etc. are extra.
- Inclement Weather: If LCPS are closed due to inclement weather, community ed classes held in the district buildings, are cancelled. Please check your local news station for updates or district WebSite at www.lc-ps.org.
- CLASS CANCELLATION: We will attempt to make-up classes if building schedules permit. Register early to avoid cancellations!
Why Should I Register Early?
- To ensure you or your child have a place in a class or program.
- To avoid cancelled classes or program due to low enrollments.
- To allow the community education department time to prepare for additional classes or programs if possible.