L'Anse Creuse Public Schools serves residents in Harrison Township, and portions of Clinton Township, Chesterfield and Macomb as well as sections of Mount Clemens and St. Clair Shores, totaling approximately 37 square miles of northeast Macomb County, Michigan.
For information on School's of Choice, click here.
Take a tour of our schools
District facilities include:
Harry L. Wheeler Community Center and Administrative Offices
24076 F. V. Pankow Boulevard
Clinton Township, MI 48036
Phone: (586) 783-6300
Two early childhood centers:
L’Anse Creuse Early Childhood Center
Anna Mae Burdi Early Childhood Center
Nine Elementary Schools:
Atwood Elementary School
Donald J. Yacks Elementary School
Emma V. Lobbestael Elementary School
Francis A. Higgins Elementary School
Green Elementary School
Joseph M. Carkenord Elementary School
Marie C. Graham Elementary School
South River Elementary School
Tenniswood Elementary School
Four Middle Schools:
L’Anse Creuse Middle School – Central
L’Anse Creuse Middle School – East
L’Anse Creuse Middle School – North
L’Anse Creuse Middle School – South
Four High Schools:
L’Anse Creuse High School
L’Anse Creuse High School - North
The Frederick V. Pankow Center which houses:
Career & Technical Education
Performing Arts Program
Macomb Community College Lifelong Learning Classes (evening)
L’Anse Creuse-Mount Clemens Adult Ed (evening)
Community Education (afternoon/evening classes)
DiAnne M. Pellerin Center which houses:
Riverside Academy, an alternative high school
The L’Anse Creuse-Mount Clemens Center for Lifelong Learning, which houses:
L’Anse Creuse-Mount Clemens Adult Education (daytime classes)
Michigan Works! Retraining Programs
John R. Armstrong Performing Arts Center
Larry F. Brender Support Services Center
For more information contact:
Director for Public & Community Relations
586-783-6300 ext. 1206
The Mission of L’Anse Creuse Public Schools is to create a challenging collaborative learning community which prepares all students for success in a global society.
L’Anse Creuse Public Schools prides itself on being a place where:
- Students are challenged to be innovative and critical thinkers while being celebrated for their diversity and individual contributions.
- Staff strives to build relationships with students while promoting a safe nurturing environment for all to learn and grow. Teachers support problem solving and higher level thinking while engaging students in technology.
- Community members, businesses and alumni partner to provide real world experiences for our students.
- Parents collaborate with staff to help students achieve their full potential by supporting lifelong learning.
We believe in:
- high academic and behavioral expectations for all learners,
- a safe nurturing learning environment,
- instruction that prepares students for a global society,
- each student’s individual strengths and abilities,
- fiscal responsibility,
- respect for all individuals,
- collaborative partnerships with community members, parents and teachers,
- the importance of district tradition and history.