FIELDS AND BALL DIAMONDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE UNTIL APRIL 15.
Community Use LOGIN
(Please review instructions, below.)
Special message regarding request for use of athletic fields... Requests for Spring/Summer use of athletic fields should not be submitted prior to January 1st of the current school year. Requests submitted prior to this date will be declined, as district athletic calendars for spring and summer activities will not be finalized before this date. Requests for elementary fields may be approved sooner, than requests for middle school and high school athletic fields. District athletic schedules for middle school and high school buildings will not be finalized before March 1st.
Letter to District Patrons Using Athletic Fields and Grounds
Fee Schedule for Fields
Fee Schedule for Buildings
Fee Schedule for Equipment
Please note that no individual or group is permitted entry into any L'Anse Creuse Public Schools building without an approved use request, which has been approved and activated through CommunityUse. All inside events are monitored by a designated representative of the district, generally, a building custodian, groundskeeper, security officer, or building aide. This may be at an additional cost to the requestor.
Form A - Request to Hold a Fundraiser
Events associated with fundraising will not be approved without completion of this form. Use of facilities for fundraising purposes is restricted to events that support district programs, clubs, booster clubs, PTOs, any other group that is defined as a district affiliate, which is the sole discretion of the Superintendent or designee. All proceeds must be payable to and processed by L'Anse Creuse Public Schools. Consideration may given to groups that serve the best interests of the L'Anse Creuse Public Schools community, at the sole discretion of the Superintendent or designee.
Please note the following important information.
- Athletic fields are available for rental April 15 - Oct 14. They are closed for community use from Oct 15 - April 14, in order to encourage restorative growth to turf.
- Varsity Fields will be made available for game and tournament use, only. Standard fields and campus will be made available for practice.
- Rental fees do not include the cost of Grounds personnel for field grooming. A 2-hour minimum prep fee may be required for weekend use. (See annual letter to district patrons.)
- $25 Service Project in Lieu of Rental is a special rate for nationally-recognized youth service organizations (such as Scouts), and must be paid at the time of application. The $10 application fee is included in this rate.
- $10 Application Fee applies to all other applications, and will be added to your invoice. Please do not pay in advance.
- The following district affiliates are exempt from rental fees: PTOs, Booster Clubs, school or district student groups or clubs, district athletics, staff meetings or building activities, municipal elections, and any other group, as designated by district administration, to be in service to the community.
- All groups are responsible for reimbursing the district for any costs associated with overtime of personnel staffed to provide support to an event.
- Payments should be made using PaySchools on-line payment system.
- Letter to District Patrons Using Athletic Fields and Grounds
The John R. Armstrong Performing Arts Center, Pools, and Football Stadiums are considered "special use." In some instances, a special contract may be required due to liability, costs, and scope of services. Please review the Fee Schedule for the posted rates and contact to discuss, as follows:
L'Anse Creuse High School
Orlando Medina, Athletic Coordinator
L'Anse Creuse High School - North
Cody Smith, Athletic Coordinator
John R. Armstrong Performing Arts Center:
Ron Goss, Director
District Swimming Pools:
Annette Rizzo, Director for Community Education
**** IMPORTANT **** WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING BASEBALL FIELD REQUESTS FOR ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL FIELDS UNTIL MARCH, 7, 2017. Please contact Cindy Thornsberry at 586-783-6300 ext. 1212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for possible availability.
There are two steps to your first use application:
First-time users must complete registration, by establishing a user ID and password.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the window, click on "Login to Request Facility Use."
- If you have not already created an account, click on "Create One," to register. Registration is processed by a program administrator, who will email you when your registration has been complete (usually, within 24 hours).
- After you have received confirmation that your registration is complete, you will enter your use application through the Community Use program application.
It is important that you review all provisions of Rules Governing Use of School Facilities, which are also explained on the Community Use site.
How to Request Access to Submit an Online Facilities Requests (EXAMPLE)
How to Login and Submit a Facility Use Request Using CommunityUse
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTERING A FACILITY USE REQUEST
For detailed instruction in use of the Community Use program features for requestors.
PAYSCHOOLS (click to jump to the PaySchools Payment Window)
Effective, January 1, 2012, all payments for use of facilities should be made via PaySchools, which accepts credit, debit, e-checks, or payment via a PayPal account.
PROVISIONS FOR USE:
It is the policy of the L'Anse Creuse Public Schools to approve the use of district buildings and grounds by properly organized and responsible groups, when the use of facilities does not interfere with the daily school student routine or any school-sponsored student activity. The priority for use of district facilities is listed below. Please note that, at any time, L’Anse Creuse Public Schools retains the right to revoke or displace your previously-approved use for use by groups of greater priority. Generally, prioritization is as follows:
1) School Use
2) Community Education
3) School Booster Groups
4) Other Government Organizations
(Parks & Recreation)
5) Community Groups
For-Profit Organizations will be accommodated as space permits.
Requests for use of rooms or equipment, should be directed to the Building Administrators or their Secretaries. Please see school contact information below.
Building Contact Information
For questions regarding policy, or assistance with quotes or rates, or completion of forms, please contact:
L'Anse Creuse Business Office