- Free Full-Time Kindergarten at all nine elementary buildings
- Safe buildings and state-of-the-art security equipment
- Caring teachers with specialized early childhood training who exceed state and national teaching standards
- Literacy specialists and highly qualified instructional paraprofessionals provide additional classroom support
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum and intellectually stimulating classrooms
- Award-winning reading and writing program based on national literacy standards
- Integration of technology into curriculum and daily classroom activities
- Mathematics concepts taught through everyday experiences enabling children to make connections between home and school
- Hands-on science curriculum
- Specialized staff provides instruction in music, physical education and media curriculum
- Emphasis on the development of social skills, confidence and a positive self-image.
School Age Child Care Program (SACC)
Childcare before and after the regular school day is available at each of the elementary buildings School Age Child Care Program. Registration forms are available in the school office or through the SACC site director anytime in the school year.
For more information on this program, please call 586-493-5660.