Growing Respect on Your Bus
The Information on this page and the attached brochure are provided to L'Anse Creuse by PTSI, Pupil Transportation Safety Institute. www.ptsi.org
All children deserve a safe and enjoyable busride. No child should have to endure put-downs, teasing, threats, harassment, or bullying on the bus ride. We will not tolerate such behavior.
Our job is to protect your children, and we take it seriously. We are proud of the safety record of school buses. We want every child to arrive at school safely, ready to learn.
- RESPECT your driver & attendant
- Always follow their instructions - their job is to protect everyone on the bus.
- RESPECT other students
- No put downs or bullying
- Keep your hands to yourself
- RESPECT your own safety
- Stay in your seat - you're much safer when properly seated
- Follow all safety precedures when getting on or off the bus - stay alert for other motorists.
- If you drop something near the bus, leave it there - get an adult to help.
- Important: If anyone or anything makes you feel threatened or unsafe on the bus or at the bus stop, always tell your driver, attendant, or another adult.