Every school year, a variety of opportunities are available for students from families with limited financial resources as identified through the National School Lunch Program, these opportunities include reduction of fees for extracurricular activities and other services. With your approval, when these types of opportunities become available, the district will forward information directly to you.
By law we can only access your contact information with your approval. If you choose to not submit this form we will continue to have the information about assistance and opportunities available on our district website and in the main office of your child(ren)’s school. Sending in this form will not change your eligibility status.
Limited Financial Resources Opportunity Form
Subsidized Meal Benefits
The Federal Government instituted a program to help student families, with-in certain income guidelines, to apply for subsidized meals (Free or Reduced Meals). Applications and an instruction sheet may be picked up at any District Building. Help may also be obtained by calling (586) 783-6550 ext. 1115.
You may obtain an application at any one of our schools.
- All new applicants are Full Pay until you receive a letter determining your status.
- Parents/Students are responsible for the cost of their meals, until approved.
- Returning Free/Reduced students must reapply, after July 1st using new green forms.
- Only One application Per Household is needed.
- All students must be listed on application.
- Apply online at LunchApp